|Please add your vote to this poll and let your voice be heard.
You have one choice so choose the answer you consider nearest to your own opinion.
Once you have placed your vote you will have an opportunity to add a comment if you wish.
Wait for a new page to open.
You may only vote once.
Pass this on to your friends so they can vote also.
The '29 Palms Survey' carried out in 1995 by Commander Cunningham gave a multi question list and answer options, the last of which was Question 46 ......
46. The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-sporting firearms. A thirty (30) day amnesty period is permitted for these firearms to be turned over the local authorities. At the end of this period, a number of citizen groups refuse to turn over their firearms.
Consider the following statement: –
I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government.
See more information here and here (both similar details) and the kinds of answers obtained. A comparison over "eRumor" and fact is made on this page. The definition of "all non-sporting firearms" leaves much to interpretation!
The use of force must always remain the last resort, but must be a viable option for use by our citizens.
If a non-responsive or oppressive government does not believe that the use of force by the people is a possible response to continued violations of the rights of the people, AS WITH ANY BULLY, it will not limit, or stop, its continued violations. Oppression, as with any bully, must be faced and defeated, not just through violence, only when appropriate, but also through discussion and the education of our citizens. When the American people are aware, informed and involved, oppression cannot exist.
Force is an unfortunate action, and must be, in all cases, the last resort, but must be by definition, force, believed by the non-responsive or oppressive government. Force must be considered a threat to the plans of said government, if not, the deterioration of the people’s rights shall continue to its inevitable conclusion.
Without the 2nd Amendment, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, a viable and realistic threat of force against a non-responsive or oppressive government does not exist.
In the current political environment concerning healthcare, with our elected representatives selling their souls for money and power, Our great citizens are demonstrating force as we speak, non-violent, the best use of force, yet force, none the same.
When our supposed “elected representatives of the people” vote for the Health care plan, you can bet, the President will sign it. Then, emboldened by this victory, you will see where he goes next:
- Raising the cost of FFL, SOT, creating firearms transfer taxes, and raising firearms manufacture tax percentage from 11% to an outlandish amount, forcing most out of business.
- Raising taxes for shells, rounds, powder and primers to the point where ammo will be so expensive, you won’t be able to afford to buy or reload ammunition to shoot. Sure, you can have a gun, but without rounds, what good is it?!!!!
- Going back to the 94 gun ban requirements with added restrictions that newly manufactured magazines must be limited to 10 rounds and dated, as before but…..
- With the above, all new EBR type weapons will be 6 digit dated on the Upper and lower receiver and required just like a serial number. Gone will be the .50, .416 B, 408 C and anything else other than what they want for you to have!
- Only those 10 round magazines, manufactured after the law takes effect, could be used in these “Dated” weapons.
- This would make every magazine over 10 rounds used in a newly manufactured weapon, a violation of federal law.
- Confiscation of all magazines over 10 rounds, manufactured before the new law takes effect….
- This, of course, would make the military and the police the only organization(s) that could use high cap magazines.
Can you spell Police State? It’s getting closer and closer. The only way to stop this is to stand for your rights and vote Conservative. If they breathe 2A, vote for them.
The "tipping point" has not been reached yet. When you hear the term from the Talking Heads in Washington DC say " The US is responsible to follow all treaties and international agreements regarding firearms" Then you need to worry and worry quick for the 2nd Amendment and your freedoms! Americans will never vote their gun rights away, but an international treaty with the UN will make our laws and constitution a moot point! That will be the tipping point we should all fear.
As to your poll, Members of the military will fire on Americans who refuse to surrender weapons, after they are “briefed” that “these few” are Nazi sympathizers, returning Veterans manipulated by Militia members who won’t change their light bulbs or toe the line on Global Warming…
Mirror Site: JPFO.net
All Rights Reserved 2010 JPFO
P.O. Box 270143 | Hartford, WI 53027
Phone (262) 673-9745 | Fax (262) 673-9746 | email@example.com